Location IQ undertook an assessment of the need for the proposed North Kellyville Square shopping centre, in the North West growth centre of Sydney. Our analysis also considered the likely economic impacts that would result from the proposed development.
Key components of the analysis included:
- Definition of the residential catchment area.
- Current and projected population levels, including an overview of key residential developments driving future growth.
- An overview of the socio-economic profile.
- Detailed retail expenditure projections within the catchment area.
- A review of existing and future competitive developments.